Sunday, April 16, 2017

My Life | 3 little words

Sometime when I look back, I can't figure out what got us here. It's all a blur. I feel like so much has happened. I've gone trough so much shit. I've been broken in so many pieces and yet I was able to pick myself up and fight. Fight for what I want. Fight for what makes me happy.


I remember thinking that I liked him, that I really liked him, and feeling like we could be perfect together. But I was holding back. I was always holding back. I didn't want to love him. He is a bad person. He never hid that from me. And oh yeah, he has made go trough hell on earth. But he told me something, once, that stuck with me. We said something that made me change my mind about what I wanted. He surly is the master of manipulation. But I assure you that I'm also very good at that game. And I've gone trough those words so many times and still today I don't know what to make of it. 
We were having dinner at a restaurant with a bunch of friends. We were sitting across from each other. We were talking about me not wanting to drink to much because I didn't want to lose control and let all our co-workers know that were sleeping together. He said "You can do whatever you want. It doesn't matter. Because you and I, we are going to end up together". He din't have to say this. He said it because he meant it. Or maybe not. I was already sleeping with him, so he didn't say it just to get me in bed. 

Four or five months have passed since that. And the other day, we had dinner in that same restaurant. Same friends and everything. And as soon as I entered the restaurant I heard his words echoing though my mind. The whole time we where in there I was just thinking that despite everything, I'm happy that I decided to go trough with it. I love him so much. And oddly or not, I've never loved a boy before. I've had other boyfriends, yeah sure, but I never loved any of them. I've never felt this before. I didn't even said 'I love you' to any other guy. I only want to say that to the love of my life. I've always avoid saying that word... And now, all I want to do is to say it.

19 comments:

  1. I hope he is good to you! Glad you are happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uau, isso é tão bom! Fico muito feliz por ti :) Muitas felicidades <3

    www.catmorais.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful post, love it! ♥
    Maybe follow for follow? :)

    veronicalucy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fico tão feliz que as coisas estejam a correr bem babe, é tão importante!

    THE PINK ELEPHANT SHOE // INSTAGRAM //

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post

    Have a nice day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Importa é que sejas feliz :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. R: querida nós trabalhamos mesmo perto, secalhar já nos cruzamos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorei ler o teu texto... é muito bonito...
    Segue sempre o que o teu coração diz para fazer... Diz o que sentes. E acima de tudo sê Feliz.
    Beijo enorme

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you for sharing this :)

    http://lifeofacameo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! I am happy for you and good luck! *-*

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you can find your way to happiness :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Estou a sorrir tanto, deste lado! :)

    Tiveste a coragem que eu não tive, há 7 anos atrás...

    Força***

    ReplyDelete
  13. Para a frente é que é caminho! Boa!
    http://asreceitasdamaegalinha.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  14. amazing post honey! happy for you honey!
    kisses from Poland :*
    ayuna-chan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorei, segui :* um beijinho da 24eumcarrapito

    http://24eumcarrapito.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sempre a olhar em frente!

    Beijinhos,
    Inês
    http://www.indiglitz.pt

    ReplyDelete
  17. É fantástico que estejas feliz ao lado da pessoa que amas! Desejo muito felicidades a ambos!
    www.littlewonderlandxo.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment!
Follow me:
Instagram // Facebook