Thursday, May 12, 2016

CREDIT CARD INSIDER | Get better at adulting

Being an adult, and living alone sometimes really sucks...
Of course there are a lot of positive aspects like not having a curfew, not having anyone telling you to clean your room, or being able to have pizza and ice-cream for dinner every day!
But, the end of the month is always the worst part, you need to have enough money to pay rent or else you will be homeless next month! And that can be really stressful! 


We all think that we are going to be the most responsible adults ever, and that we will never counting quarters at at the end of the month to buy food. But let's be real. That never actually happens. We've all been there. We see a super cute pair of shoes or a nice designer bag, and it's impossible to resist the urge of some good old fashion retail therapy. (maybe it would be cheaper to get actual therapy but, oh well). 

I don't spend money that I don't have. But you know, emergencies happen... And you may need to spend some unexpected cash that you actually had last month, but then you spent it on that cute bag.

To avoid begging money from your parents and admitting that you are failing at adulting, Credit Card Insider can help you choose a credit card, suited to your spending habits that will help you keep your
finances together. On their website they show you the anual fees, interest rates as well as the credit scores required, so you can make an educated choice and don't get sucked up in some last minute personal credit that  will consume your paycheck for the rest of your life.



It's pretty cool -- they have an online survey where you answer simple questions like if you are have ever applied for a credit card before, or if you are collage student, And then they let you know what are your options! And if can apply right away for one of the cards! Easy and Simple! 


Hop on Credit Card Insider, take the survey and let me know in the comments what card is the best for you! ;)

21 comments:

  1. Really interesting post...thx for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have two that give me points, and I've paid not a penny in interest since getting my first. The thing about cards is that they give people some temp relief but often times they dig themselves into a big hole they'll never climb out of easily.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's exactly what I think. I have two as well,but I only use it in really big emergencies or when I need to buy something online. never paid any interest

      Delete
  3. Very cool! I don't pay money on stuff if I don't have the money for it. I don't even owe a credit card but if I had chosen one I would try this system. But otherwise the cute bag has to wait :D

    Love
    ♘ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♘

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoje é o dia de quem está onde tantas vezes não está mais ninguém! Hoje é o nosso dia: Feliz Dia Internacional dos Enfermeiros

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eu ainda não sai de casa exatamente por isso, porque provavelmente o meu dinheiro não iria chegar até ao final do mês!

    ReplyDelete
  6. interesting and helpful post :)

    ohladymania.blogspot.com

    .

    ReplyDelete
  7. great blog!
    really I love your posts.
    Do you want to follow for follow?
    your blog is amazing!
    kisses from poland :*
    ayuna-chan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. sim, isso acontece a todos... buahhhhh :(
    http://www.cosmopolitgirl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this! Have a lovely weekend. :)


    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    INSTAGRAM @BEAUTYEDITER
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Temos que poupar.. é a vida de hoje em dia... :/

    ReplyDelete
  11. eu só tenho cartão de débito, mas quando estou mais vulnerável ou arranjo hobbies novos sou péssima a gerir dinheiro...aliás muitas vezes acho que me deviam cortar o Paypal =P sorte a minha que já sou adulta há 5 anos mas ainda não pago contas!

    http://tehteh25.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! I liked your post. The ideia of one credit card to me is so cool, but my parents don't leave me make one, because I have only sixteen. But, when I growup, I will make one to me. I liked of blog, I speak English too and your posts will help-me too much. Visit my blog again, and leave the link of your blog on my last post, I will visit you again. Some kisses to you!
    xoxo'

    Adolescência Nerd

    ReplyDelete
  13. GOstei...são as vicissitudes de ser adulto, a responsabilidade...confesso que às vezes tenho saudades do tempo em que não as tinha ;) :).
    Beijinhos e bom fim de semana.

    misscokette.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gostei imenso do post uma vez que desconhecia isso!
    E sim, ser adulto traz saudades muitas vezes de ser criança umas temporadas!!!
    Beijinhos
    elisaumarapariganormal.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fazer com que não sobre mês, no fim do dinheiro... sempre o nosso eterno problema... :-(
    Excelente post!
    Beijinhos
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hoje em dia há pouca gente que não passe por essa situação com frequência. Nesse sentido, os cartões de crédito são necessários, mas também exigem muita responsabilidade e controlo...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment!
Follow me:
TheNotSoGirlyGirl // Instagram // Facebook