Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Partnershirp | Oriflame by Ana Dinis




Hello Hello! So today we have again another Oriflme post!
Do not forget --  like our partner's facebook so you can see all the new products that are available or that are on sale! And don't forget, you can always use the promocode girglygirl10 to get a 10% discount!

So, Oriflame is a brand that stands out not only for its quality but also for the variety of products that it offers -- from soap to nail polish. This month the long lasting nail-polishes TheOne are on highlight on catalog 15, where there are featured the most beautiful Fall/Winter colours: Reds, nudes, purples! Keep your nails perfect for a very affordable price! Look at this awesome colors!

This long lasting nail polishes have an Expert Gel technology that gives you an uniform coat and a vibrant color that resist to fade and chipping. They have a wide and high definition brush that helps you apply this nail polish very precise and to have perfectly painted nails! This is great! I suck at painting my nails -- specially my painting my right and using my left hand.. yeah it gets messy.




As for the prices, they are at a very very affordable price! 5,95€ - 10% makes 5.36€ witch for me is an OK price for a nail polish. Specially if it stays for a long time! I hate when I paint my nails and two hours later having already a piece missing! 

Don't forget, visit our partner's Ana Dinis facebook! And since you're at it, like the blog's facebook as well! 
Let me know in the comments what is your favorite color from this line! Mine... i'll have to say number's 6 and 7! I love red nails and that purple is just awesome! 

11 comments:

  1. Já comprei algumas coisas na Oriflame e fiquei muito satisfeita! Por acaso nunca experimentei os vernizes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que cores lindas! ^_^
    Beijinhos
    http://clicheandchocolate.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cosmetics <3
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. R: São 4 horas diárias, e acho que temos opção de ir de manhã, a tarde ou a noite, mas se arranjar um trabalho é uma boa opção.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for following me. I am following you back. I hope you dont give up following, because some dishonest followers give up :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great brand with pretty shades :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Actually, I have one of these! The pink one. It is great! It stays on like forever!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adoro os vernizes da Oriflame :) Bom fim-de-semana! *

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorei as cores 7 e 9 :)
    beijinhos


    http://passosdemoda.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment!
Follow me:
TheNotSoGirlyGirl // Instagram // Facebook